Bears' Taylor Gabriel (concussion) not practicing on Wednesday
Chicago Bears wide receiver Taylor Gabriel (concussion) was a non-participant in Wednesday's practice.
Gabriel remains sidelined until he can clear concussion protocol. Anthony Miller should see plenty of snaps in Week 16's matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs if Gabriel is inactive.
Miller's Week 16 projection includes 3.5 receptions for 40.6 yards on 6.1 targets.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky in 'open competition' for Bears' job April 3rd, 2020
- Bears sign Germain Ifedi to one-year deal March 25th, 2020
- Bears re-sign Tyler Bray to bolster quarterback depth March 25th, 2020
- Artie Burns reportedly agrees to one-year contract with Bears March 21st, 2020
- Leonard Floyd released by Bears March 18th, 2020
- Bears get Nick Foles from Jaguars for 4th-rounder March 18th, 2020