Bears' Taylor Gabriel (concussion) not practicing on Wednesday
Chicago Bears wide receiver Taylor Gabriel (concussion) was a non-participant in Wednesday's practice.
Gabriel remains sidelined until he can clear concussion protocol. Anthony Miller should see plenty of snaps in Week 16's matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs if Gabriel is inactive.
Miller's Week 16 projection includes 3.5 receptions for 40.6 yards on 6.1 targets.
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as limited on Kansas City's Wednesday practice report January 20th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) limited participant in Wednesday's practice January 20th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Patrick Mahomes (concussion) having 'very light' practice with Chiefs Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Bears' Anthony Miller ejected from Sunday's game against Saints January 10th, 2021
- Chicago's Darnell Mooney (ankle) ruled out for Sunday's playoff matchup against Saints January 9th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Chicago's playoff matchup against Saints January 8th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) estimated non-participant in Chicago's Wednesday practice January 6th, 2021
- Bears' Cole Kmet (shoulder) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Allen Robinson reaches century mark for Chicago December 28th, 2020