Seahawks' Josh Gordon suspended indefinitely by NFL again
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Josh Gordon has been suspended indefinitely by the NFL for violating policies on performance-enhancing substances and substances of abuse.
It's Gordon's fifth suspension for substance abuse and the second time in less than 365 days that he's been suspended indefinitely. Gordon turns 29 in April.
Gordon caught 7 passes on 11 targets for 139 yards in five games for the Seahawks this season.
- Colts agree to terms with cornerback T.J. Carrie March 30th, 2020
- Steelers expected to add running back in draft March 30th, 2020
- Buccaneers believe Tom Brady 'still has plenty of arm' March 30th, 2020
- Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington March 29th, 2020
- Lions sign receiver Geronimo Allison March 29th, 2020
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Phillip Dorsett signs with Seahawks March 24th, 2020
- Seahawks trade for Redskins cornerback Quinton Dunbar March 23rd, 2020
- Seahawks' Josh Gordon (suspension) intends to play in 2020 March 19th, 2020
- Jadeveon Clowney reportedly seeking a deal worth "about $20 million per year" March 18th, 2020
- Bruce Irvin reunites with Seahawks March 18th, 2020
- Seahawks reportedly re-sign Jarran Reed for 2-years, $23 million March 17th, 2020