Kenny Golladay kept in check during Detroit loss
Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay caught 3 passes on 7 targets for 44 yards in a 38-17, Week 15 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday.
Golladay was second on the team in targets behind Danny Amendola (13) and third in yards behind Amendola (102) and Chris Lacy (48). He's averaging 51.0 yards on 4.5 catches over the last two games with David Blough under center. Golladay may find production tough to come by again in Week 16 against the Denver Broncos.
Golladay scored 21.3 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has 49 receptions on 79 targets for 727 yards and 7 touchdowns in 10 games this season.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Lions' David Blough struggles in season finale December 30th, 2019
- Lions' Kenny Golladay being evaluated for a concussion against the Packers in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Rapoport: Lions' Kerryon Johnson (knee) should see full workload in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Lions' Bo Scarbrough (ribs) questionable for Week 16 December 20th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson (knee) expected back Sunday December 19th, 2019
- Kenny Golladay kept in check during Detroit loss December 16th, 2019