Kareem Hunt comes up with 76 yards for Cleveland
Cleveland Browns running back Kareem Hunt rushed 4 times for 14 yards and caught 8 passes (9 targets) for 62 yards in a 38-24, Week 15 loss to the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday.
Hunt set season-highs in catches and receiving yards. He was the second-most targeted Browns player behind Odell Beckham (13). Hunt has averaged 64.5 scrimmage yards since making his season debut in Week 10. The Browns will host the Baltimore Ravens in Week 16.
Hunt scored 11.6 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has 167 rushing yards (4.4 per carry), 220 receiving yards, 30 receptions (36 targets), and 3 touchdowns in six games.
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (ankle) still recovering April 2nd, 2020
- P.J. Williams staying in New Orleans April 2nd, 2020
- Lions ink Darryl Roberts for year April 2nd, 2020
- Titans' Derrick Henry reportedly signs $10.2 million tender April 2nd, 2020
- Cowboys, Aldon Smith reach agreement on one-year, $4 million contract April 1st, 2020
- Seahawks sign former Raider Benson Mayowa April 1st, 2020
- Browns reportedly sign defensive end Adrian Clayborn to 2-year contract March 31st, 2020
- Browns sign Kevin Johnson to 1-year contract March 19th, 2020
- Andrew Billings joins Browns on 1-year deal March 19th, 2020
- Browns acquire Andy Janovich in trade with Broncos March 17th, 2020
- Browns reportedly sign quarterback Case Keenum to 3-year deal March 16th, 2020
- Browns sign offensive tackle Jack Conklin to 3-year deal March 16th, 2020