Melvin Gordon fumbles twice, Chargers clobbered by Vikings
Los Angeles Chargers running back Melvin Gordon rushed 7 times for 28 yards and caught 5 passes (7 targets) for 36 yards in a 39-10, Week 15 loss to the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday.
Gordon also lost 2 fumbles. The touches and yardage were both personal-lows since Week 8. Gordon and the entire Chargers' offense will look to do better in Week 16 against the Oakland Raiders.
Gordon scored 4.9 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has 551 rushing yards (4.0 per carry), 188 receiving yards, 30 receptions (41 targets), and 6 touchdowns in 10 games.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Tyrod Taylor 'in driver seat' to start for Chargers April 1st, 2020
- Chargers' Chris Harris expected to play in slot role March 31st, 2020
- Chargers reportedly sign XFL TE Donald Parham to 2-year pact March 25th, 2020
- Chargers reportedly sign linebacker Nick Vigil to one-year deal March 24th, 2020
- Panthers reportedly releasing Cam Newton on Tuesday March 24th, 2020
- Patriots reportedly 'unlikely' to target Jameis Winston March 20th, 2020