Todd Gurley held to 38 yards, scores twice in Rams' loss
Los Angeles Rams running back Todd Gurley rushed 11 times for 20 yards and 1 touchdown, and caught 3 passes for 18 yards and another touchdown in a 44-21, Week 15 loss to the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday.
The Rams dropped back 54 times and only attempted 14 rushes, so game flow didn't set up favorably for Gurley. It was his second-lowest yardage total of the season, but Gurley compensated with his third multi-touchdown game. The Rams will visit the San Francisco 49ers on Saturday night in Week 16.
Gurley scored 19.3 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has 741 rushing yards (3.9 per carry), 186 receiving yards, 29 receptions (46 targets), and 12 touchdowns in 13 games.
- Marquise Goodwin likely to be cut by 49ers April 7th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman guaranteed $2 million for 2020 April 7th, 2020
- Odell Beckham (core) 'on track' for Browns April 7th, 2020
- Kendrick Bourne officially re-signs with 49ers April 6th, 2020
- The 2020 NFL Draft will be "fully virtual" April 6th, 2020
- Panthers have had internal talks over Christian McCaffrey's contract April 6th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson not expected to have an every-down role April 6th, 2020
- Rams' Austin Blythe expected to start at center April 6th, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Michael Brockers' deal with Ravens falls through, returning to Rams March 27th, 2020
- Nickell Robey-Coleman entering Eagles' secondary for season March 25th, 2020
- Rams part ways with Clay Matthews, free up $3.75 million March 19th, 2020