Schefter: Steelers' James Conner (shoulder) expected to play in Week 15
Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Conner is expected to play on Sunday in the team's Week 15 game against the Buffalo Bills, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Conner is still dealing with the shoulder ailment that has been a nuisance all year long, but it seems that he's ready to go against the Bills. With Pittsburgh on the bubble of a Wild Card spot for the playoffs, it'll need all the contributions it can get.
Our models currently project Conner for 79.3 rushing yards, 32.9 receiving yards, 0.7 total touchdowns and 17.3 FanDuel points.
- Browns ink running back Nick Chubb to 3-year extension August 1st, 2021
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster reportedly seeing 'limited to no outside work' during training camp July 30th, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz out indefinitely with foot injury July 30th, 2021
- Belichick: New England's Damien Harris 'can compete for the top role now' July 29th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Chase Edmonds reportedly the favorite to be Cardinals' featured back July 8th, 2021
- Cardinals' Rondale Moore excelling at "making the first guy miss" June 21st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021
- Austin Dean starting for Cardinals Sunday afternoon April 11th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021