Bears' Taylor Gabriel (concussion) remains out for Week 15's matchup against Green Bay
Chicago Bears wide receiver Taylor Gabriel (concussion) will not play in Sunday's matchup against the Green Bay Packers.
Gabriel will miss his third straight game with a concussion. Anthony Miller should see more snaps at receiver in Week 15.
Miller's projection against Green Bay includes 3.8 receptions for 43.7 yards on 6.5 targets.
- Marquise Goodwin likely to be cut by 49ers April 7th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman guaranteed $2 million for 2020 April 7th, 2020
- Odell Beckham (core) 'on track' for Browns April 7th, 2020
- Kendrick Bourne officially re-signs with 49ers April 6th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson not expected to have an every-down role April 6th, 2020
- The 2020 NFL Draft will be "fully virtual" April 6th, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky in 'open competition' for Bears' job April 3rd, 2020
- Bears sign Germain Ifedi to one-year deal March 25th, 2020
- Bears re-sign Tyler Bray to bolster quarterback depth March 25th, 2020
- Artie Burns reportedly agrees to one-year contract with Bears March 21st, 2020
- Leonard Floyd released by Bears March 18th, 2020
- Bears get Nick Foles from Jaguars for 4th-rounder March 18th, 2020