Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City
Kansas City Chiefs running back Damien Williams (ribs) remains limited at practice.
Williams has strung together a pair of limited sessions, creating the possibility that he returns for Sunday's Week 15 game against the Denver Broncos. Spencer Ware, LeSean McCoy, and Darwin Thompson formed a three-man committee last week with Williams sidelined.
Williams is averaging 10.0 FanDuel points per game. The Broncos are yielding the 12th-most rushing yards per contest (115.2).
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Tyreek Hill held to 41 yards Sunday in Chiefs' win January 13th, 2020
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores 3 total touchdowns Sunday January 13th, 2020
- Travis Kelce catches 10 passes for 134 yards and 3 scores Sunday for Kansas City January 13th, 2020
- Patrick Mahomes throws 5 TDs Sunday as Chiefs rally to rout the Texans January 13th, 2020
- Kansas City's Travis Kelce (hamstring) questionable to return on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce (knee) active for Sunday's Divisional Round playoff game against Texans January 12th, 2020