Dolphins' DeVante Parker still in concussion protocol
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker is still in the concussion protocol.
Parker will remain in the protocol "through the end of the week," per head coach Brian Flores. Allen Hurns will benefit if Parker is sidelined for Sunday's Week 15 game against the New York Giants. Parker was averaging 128.3 yards over a three-game stretch before leaving early last Sunday.
Parker is averaging 11.7 FanDuel points per game this season. The Giants are bottom-10 in the NFL in receiving yards allowed per game.
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship game against Bills January 24th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Bucs' Antoine Winfield Jr. (ankle) out for Sunday January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes dealing with turf toe January 24th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins designate DeVante Parker (hamstring) as questionable for Week 17's game against Bills January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins place Ryan Fitzpatrick on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out for Week 17's game against Bills December 31st, 2020
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (hamstring) limited on Wednesday December 30th, 2020