Julio Jones (shoulder) limited for Falcons on Wednesday
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones (shoulder) practiced on a limited basis Wednesday.
Jones caught 5 passes on 8 targets for 66 yards in the Falcons' Week 14 win over the Carolina Panthers after sitting out the previous game. He should be fine for Week 15 against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday afternoon. The nine-year veteran hasn't cleared 100 yards since Week 8.
Julio is the WR6 in numberFire's Week 15 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 14.6 FanDuel points on Sunday, at a cost of $7,500.
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Austin Hooper 'hasn't received offer yet' from Falcons December 30th, 2019
- Matt Ryan throws for 384 yards on Sunday in Falcons' win December 23rd, 2019
- Devonta Freeman has 55 yards, Falcons upset 49ers December 16th, 2019
- Atlanta's Julio Jones hauls in 13 receptions for 134 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Devonta Freeman (knee) returns for Falcons with limited session December 12th, 2019
- Julio Jones (shoulder) limited for Falcons on Wednesday December 11th, 2019