Alshon Jeffery (foot) reportedly will not play again for Eagles this season
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery (foot) is done for the season, reports Mike Garafolo of NFL Network.
The exact diagnosis of the injury hasn't been revealed, but Jeffery will not be on the field again this season. The Eagles are running critically low on healthy wide receivers ahead of a Week 15 matchup with the Washington Redskins. Zach Ertz, Dallas Goedert, and Miles Sanders figure to take on most of the receiving work if Nelson Agholor (knee) is ruled out for Sunday.
Jeffery has 43 receptions on 73 targets for 490 yards and 4 touchdowns in 10 appearances this season.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Philadelphia's Carson Wentz (head) will not return on Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Carson Wentz (head) being evaluated for a concussion, questionable to return against Seattle January 5th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ribs, back) active for Wild Card Sunday January 5th, 2020
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ribs, kidney) reportedly cleared to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against Seattle January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Lane Johnson downgraded to out January 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor (knee) ruled out for Wild Card Weekend January 3rd, 2020