Derrick Henry to be limited at Titans practice again Week 15
Tennessee Titans running back Derrick Henry's practice schedule is "the exact same as it was last week," per head coach Mike Vrabel.
That means Henry will be held out of Wednesday's practice, get in limited work on Thursday, and return to a full session on Friday before suiting up for Sunday's Week 15 game against the Houston Texans. He pumped out a fourth consecutive 100-yard rushing day in Week 14, so the regimen seems to be working.
Henry is the RB4 in numberFire's Week 15 fantasy rankings. At a cost of $9,400, our models project him for 16.8 FanDuel points.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) active for AFC Championship against Chiefs January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Dion Lewis (shoulder) limited at practice on Wednesday January 8th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) still not practicing Wednesday January 8th, 2020