Rashaad Penny (knee) probably done for Seahawks in 2019
Seattle Seahawks running back Rashaad Penny (knee) is expected to miss the remainder of the season, per Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Penny injured his knee on the opening drive of Sunday night's Week 14 loss to the Los Angeles Rams. The issue is believed to be an ACL sprain. C.J. Prosise will likely see an uptick in touches, but Chris Carson is going to dominate backfield work for the Seahawks down the stretch. Penny has averaged a robust 5.7 yards on 65 carries this season.
Penny has 370 rushing yards, 83 receiving yards, and 4 touchdowns in 10 games this season.
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Russell Wilson unable to do it all for Seahawks in Lambeau January 13th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett has 136 yards, touchdown on 9 catches in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch scores twice in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch 'ready to handle more of a workload,' Seahawks say January 6th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett provides 62 yards as Seahawks advance January 6th, 2020