Rapoport: Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) expected to play in Week 14
New England Patriots wide receiver Mohamed Sanu is expected to suit up on Sunday in the team's Week 14 game against the Kansas City Chiefs, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Sanu played through the ankle injury last week, so this news comes as no surprise. He's likely not at 100 percent health just yet, but he'll continue to trot out there as a reliable weapon for Tom Brady.
Our models project Sanu for 3.2 catches, 33.7 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 6.9 FanDuel points.
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Patriots' Tom Brady intends to return in 2020 January 9th, 2020
- Patriots in 'wait and see' mode with Tom Brady January 3rd, 2020
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) questionable for Patriots on Saturday January 2nd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman feels better than 'last few weeks' January 2nd, 2020
- Tom Brady held to 221 yards Sunday in Patriots' loss December 30th, 2019
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) active for Patriots in Week 17 December 29th, 2019