San Francisco's Dee Ford (hamstring) available for Week 14's game against Saints
San Francisco 49ers defensive lineman Dee Ford (hamstring) will play in Sunday's game against the New Orleans Saints.
Ford will return after a hamstring injury sidelined the 49ers' defensive end for two games. San Francisco's defense will have a tough matchup against a Saints' offense rated eighth overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Ford's Week 14 projection includes 2.3 tackles and 0.6 sacks.
- Dolphins, Matt Breida yet to engage in contract extension talks July 10th, 2020
- Chiefs re-sign Matt Moore to one-year deal July 10th, 2020
- Broncos' Justin Simmons expected to sign franchise tender this weekend July 10th, 2020
- Condotta: Seattle's Shaquem Griffin considered 'one of the more intriguing bubble players' July 9th, 2020
- Jaguars sign second round pick Laviska Shenault to 4-year contract July 9th, 2020
- Browns sign Jedrick Wills to 4-year deal July 9th, 2020
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert requests trade after months of unproductive talks July 8th, 2020
- Jalen Hurd to be 49ers' 'big slot' receiver July 8th, 2020
- 49ers' D.J. Reed suffers torn pectoral July 3rd, 2020
- Kendrick Bourne extension discussed by 49ers July 2nd, 2020
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel reportedly dealing with 'classic' Jones fracture July 2nd, 2020
- Trent Taylor may wind up being 49ers' third receiver July 2nd, 2020