Allen Robinson finds end zone twice in Bears' victory
Chicago Bears wide receiver Allen Robinson caught 5 passes on 8 targets for 48 yards and 2 touchdowns in a 31-24, Week 14 win over the Dallas Cowboys on Thursday night.
Robinson caught a couple of short scores in the second quarter to extend his touchdown streak to three games. It was his second multi-score game of the season. Robinson continues to soak up targets each week, with 9.1 per game since the bye. The Bears will visit the Green Bay Packers in Week 15.
Robinson scored 19.3 FanDuel points on Thursday. He has 76 catches for 898 yards and 7 touchdowns on 116 targets this season.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Mitchell Trubisky to remain Bears' starter in 2020 December 31st, 2019
- Cordarrelle Patterson (concussion) will not return for Chicago in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Bears' Taylor Gabriel (concussion) remains out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky struggles in Bears' loss Sunday night December 23rd, 2019
- Allen Robinson has 53 yards on 12 targets in Bears' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Chicago's Taylor Gabriel (concussion) out for Week 16 December 20th, 2019