Adam Thielen (hamstring) still not practicing for Vikings
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen (hamstring) didn't practice again Thursday.
Thielen appears to be headed for another absence as the Vikings prepare for a Week 14 matchup against the Detroit Lions. Stefon Diggs soaked up 9 targets last week but only managed 25 yards on 4 catches.
Diggs is the WR11 in numberFire's Week 14 fantasy rankings.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Minnesota's Adam Thielen (ankle) active for Saturday's playoff matchup against 49ers January 11th, 2020
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (ankle) staying 'off his feet' until Saturday January 10th, 2020
- Adam Thielen (ankle) questionable for Vikings on Saturday January 9th, 2020
- Stefon Diggs (illness) returns to practice Thursday for Minnesota January 9th, 2020
- Adam Thielen (ankle) not practicing for Minnesota Thursday January 9th, 2020