T.Y. Hilton (calf) could be done for Colts this season
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver T.Y. Hilton (calf) is uncertain if he will play again in 2019.
"I’m doing everything I can to get back out there," Hilton said Wednesday. "If I can, I can. If I can’t, then I’m going to have to shut it down, but I’m doing everything I can [to return]." Hilton has made just one limited appearance since Week 8. Zach Pascal caught 7 passes on 10 targets for 109 yards in last Sunday's loss to the Tennessee Titans. The Colts play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on the road in Week 14.
Hilton has 35 catches on 52 targets for 378 yards and 5 touchdowns in seven games this season.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019