Daniel Jones (ankle) in walking boot, Eli Manning 'very likely' to start for Giants Week 14
New York Giants quarterback Daniel Jones (ankle) is in a walking boot, per head coach Pat Shurmur.
Jones is expected to miss Monday night's Week 14 game against the Philadelphia Eagles after injuring his ankle this past Sunday. As a result, Eli Manning will "very likely" make the start, per Shurmur. Jones has committed 21 turnovers (11 interceptions, 10 fumbles lost) since replacing Manning as the Giants' starter in Week 3.
The Eagles are allowing 17.4 FanDuel points per game to quarterbacks this season.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Daniel Jones throws for 301 yards in Giants' loss in Week 17 December 30th, 2019
- Giants reportedly fire Pat Shurmur after 2 seasons December 30th, 2019
- Giants' Rhett Ellison (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Sterling Shepard scores for Giants, records 76 yards in win December 23rd, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones throws 5 touchdowns in Week 16's overtime win over Washington December 22nd, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley accounts for 279 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019