John Ross (clavicle) added to Cincinnati's active roster on Tuesday
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver John Ross (clavicle) was activated off the Injured Reserve List on Tuesday.
Ross will join the Bengals' active roster after missing time with a clavicle injury. According to offensive coordinator Brian Callahan, the Bengals' young receiver will "have a role" and "a spot on the offense moving forward for sure."
Ross' Week 14 projection against the Cleveland Browns includes 3.5 receptions for 46.8 yards on 6.8 targets.
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green wants to be with Bengals long-term December 30th, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) finally lands on I.R. for Cincinnati December 23rd, 2019
- Tyler Boyd has season-high 128 yards, 2 touchdowns in Bengals' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Cincinnati's Andy Dalton throws 4 touchdowns in Week 16's loss to Miami December 22nd, 2019
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (illness) dealing with stomach bug ahead of Week 16 game against Miami December 22nd, 2019