Matthew Stafford (back) remains week-to-week for Lions
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford (back) is still "week-to-week," head coach Matt Patricia said.
Patricia said the Lions are "going to keep that door open" for Stafford to return "out of respect for Matthew and his competitiveness." It would still be a surprise if Stafford plays again this season. Jeff Driskel (hamstring) was placed on injured reserve. David Blough will likely make another start in Week 14 against the Minnesota Vikings.
Stafford completed 64.3 percent of his passes for 2,499 yards (8.6 per attempt), 19 touchdowns, and 5 interceptions in eight games this season. He averaged 21.4 FanDuel points per game.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Lions' David Blough struggles in season finale December 30th, 2019
- Lions' Kenny Golladay being evaluated for a concussion against the Packers in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Rapoport: Lions' Kerryon Johnson (knee) should see full workload in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Lions' Bo Scarbrough (ribs) questionable for Week 16 December 20th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson (knee) expected back Sunday December 19th, 2019
- Kenny Golladay kept in check during Detroit loss December 16th, 2019