Jimmy Garoppolo throws for 179 yards, 1 touchdown in 49ers' loss Sunday
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo completed 15 of 21 passes for 165 yards and 1 touchdown in a 20-17 loss to the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday.
He had an efficient day threw the air (71.4% completion rate) but his fantasy upside was capped by San Francisco's run-heavy approach. The 49ers had 29 rushing plays compared to 23 passing plays.
Garoppolo scored 9.1 FanDuel points to rank 29th among quarterbacks in Week 13.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford expected to play 15-20 snaps Saturday January 11th, 2020
- San Francisco's Kwon Alexander (pectoral) activated off Injured Reserve on Friday January 10th, 2020