Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers throws 4 touchdowns in Week 13's road victory over Giants
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers produced 21 completions for 243 yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's 31-13 victory over the New York Giants.
After a poor three week stretch, Rodgers broke out in a big way with four touchdowns. Green Bay's star quarterback should dominate next week's matchup against the Washington Redskins.
In Week 13's win against New York, Rodgers scored 28.1 FanDuel points. For the season, Rodgers has produced 256 completions for 22 touchdowns and 3,065 yards.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Aaron Rodgers throws 2 touchdowns, Packers advance to semis January 13th, 2020
- Davante Adams amasses 160 yards, 2 touchdowns in Packers' victory January 13th, 2020
- Aaron Jones scores a pair as Packers defeat Seahawks January 13th, 2020
- Green Bay's Allen Lazard (ankle) questionable to return on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Packers' Jamaal Williams (shoulder) fully participates in Wednesday's practice ahead of Divisional Playoff game against Seahawks January 8th, 2020