Steelers' James Conner (shoulder) inactive in Week 13
Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Conner is inactive for Week 13's game against the Cleveland Browns.
This was expected after Conner entered the day listed as doubtful with a shoulder injury. Benny Snell is expected to handle the majority of carries for the Steelers in Week 13 with Jaylen Samuels mixing in and involved on passing downs.
Our models expect Snell to produce 62.1 yards, .33 touchdowns, and 10.8 FanDuel points in Week 13. He is priced at $6,100.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's James Conner (quad) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) could miss Week 17 December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) questionable to return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Update: Steelers' James Conner (thigh) won't return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019