Redskins' Chris Thompson (toe) active in Week 13
Washington Redskins running back Chris Thompson is officially active on Sunday in the team's Week 13 game against the Carolina Panthers.
Thompson hasn't played since Week 6, but he is finally ready to return to the field. He'll likely be eased along, at least initially, but his presence will immediately take away at least some work from Derrius Guice and Adrian Peterson.
Our models project Thompson for 10.6 rushing yards, 27.0 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 6.0 FanDuel points.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith (leg) wants to return to field December 30th, 2019
- Ron Rivera reportedly getting Washington gig December 30th, 2019
- Washington fires Bruce Allen after disappointing decade December 30th, 2019
- Redskins' Terry McLaurin (concussion) out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin (concussion) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin in concussion protocol, to be re-evaluated Thursday December 24th, 2019