Update: 49ers' Matt Breida (ankle) will not play in Week 13, per Schefter
San Francisco 49ers running back Matt Breida will not play on Sunday in the team's Week 13 game against the Baltimore Ravens, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Breida was expected to play earlier on Sunday morning, but it seems as though he woke up feeling worse than originally thought. It'll continue to be the Tevin Coleman and Raheem Mostert show for the 49ers.
In nine games this season, Breida has 542 rushing yards, 110 receiving yards and two touchdowns.
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Chris Jones (calf) active for AFC Championship against Titans January 19th, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford expected to play 15-20 snaps Saturday January 11th, 2020
- San Francisco's Kwon Alexander (pectoral) activated off Injured Reserve on Friday January 10th, 2020
- Jimmy Garoppolo throws for 285 yards as 49ers win on Sunday night December 30th, 2019