Devonta Freeman manages 64 yards on 21 touches for Falcons in return
Atlanta Falcons running back Devonta Freeman rushed 17 times for 51 yards and caught 4 passes (5 targets) for 13 yards in a 26-18, Week 13 loss to the New Orleans Saints on Thursday night.
Freeman encouragingly saw 21 touches following a two-game absence, but he averaged only 3.0 yards on them. His 3.4 yards per carry this season is a career-low and Freeman's only touchdowns have come through the air, in Weeks 5 and 6. Freeman will have an advantageous matchup in Week 14 at home against a Carolina Panthers defense that is giving up the sixth-most rushing yards in the league.
Freeman scored 8.4 FanDuel points on Thanksgiving. He has 422 rushing yards (3.4 per carry), 295 receiving yards, 42 catches (49 targets), and 3 touchdowns in 10 games.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Austin Hooper 'hasn't received offer yet' from Falcons December 30th, 2019
- Matt Ryan throws for 384 yards on Sunday in Falcons' win December 23rd, 2019
- Devonta Freeman has 55 yards, Falcons upset 49ers December 16th, 2019
- Atlanta's Julio Jones hauls in 13 receptions for 134 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Devonta Freeman (knee) returns for Falcons with limited session December 12th, 2019
- Julio Jones (shoulder) limited for Falcons on Wednesday December 11th, 2019