Raiders' Hunter Renfrow has broken rib, punctured lung
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Hunter Renfrow broke a rib and punctured his lung on Sunday, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Renfrow suffered the injury in Sunday's Week 12 loss to the New York Jets. It's not clear how long the fifth-round pick will be out. He had at least 50 yards in three of the last four games before leaving early Sunday. Look for Trevor Davis to take on more snaps. Darren Waller and Foster Moreau could also be more involved.
Renfrow is averaging 6.3 FanDuel points per game this season. He has 36 receptions for 396 yards and 2 touchdowns on 53 targets.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020