Raiders' Hunter Renfrow has broken rib, punctured lung
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Hunter Renfrow broke a rib and punctured his lung on Sunday, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Renfrow suffered the injury in Sunday's Week 12 loss to the New York Jets. It's not clear how long the fifth-round pick will be out. He had at least 50 yards in three of the last four games before leaving early Sunday. Look for Trevor Davis to take on more snaps. Darren Waller and Foster Moreau could also be more involved.
Renfrow is averaging 6.3 FanDuel points per game this season. He has 36 receptions for 396 yards and 2 touchdowns on 53 targets.
- Condotta: Seattle's Shaquem Griffin considered 'one of the more intriguing bubble players' July 9th, 2020
- Jaguars sign second round pick Laviska Shenault to 4-year contract July 9th, 2020
- Browns sign Jedrick Wills to 4-year deal July 9th, 2020
- Titans, Derrick Henry open to signing new deal before July 15th deadline July 8th, 2020
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert requests trade after months of unproductive talks July 8th, 2020
- Jalen Hurd to be 49ers' 'big slot' receiver July 8th, 2020
- Raiders' Darren Waller focused on benefits of player-led workouts June 24th, 2020
- Raiders' Tyrell Williams (foot) now healthy June 24th, 2020
- Jalen Richard pinned for Raiders' pass-catching role June 24th, 2020
- Josh Jacobs facing competition for Raiders' passing-game work June 24th, 2020
- Schefter: Raiders' Henry Ruggs expected ready by training camp June 11th, 2020
- Raiders' Clelin Ferrell bulking up June 1st, 2020