Mike Evans records 50 yards on 8 targets in Buccaneers' win
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans caught 4 passes for 50 yards on 8 targets in a 35-22, Week 12 win over the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday.
Evans tied Chris Godwin for the team-lead in targets, but his production paled in comparison to his counterpart (7 catches, 184 yards, 2 touchdowns). After posting 180-plus yards in back-to-back games, Evans has averaged 67.0 yards over the last three contests. The Bucs will visit the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 13. The Jags are 10th in the NFL in receiving yards allowed per game (242.5).
Evans scored 7.0 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's averaging 16.3 FP per game. The sixth-year wideout has 62 catches for 1,043 yards and 7 touchdowns on 105 targets through 11 games.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Chris Godwin extension 'high' on Buccaneers' priorities December 30th, 2019
- Jameis Winston's future with Buccaneers to be decided in 'couple weeks' December 30th, 2019
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) ruled out for Buccaneers in Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (hamstring) remains out on Friday December 27th, 2019
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) ruled out of Tampa Bay's game Saturday December 19th, 2019
- Mike Evans (hamstring) placed on Buccaneers' injured reserve December 18th, 2019