Seahawks' Jadeveon Clowney (hip) inactive for Week 12
Seattle Seahawks defensive end Jadeveon Clowney is inactive for Week 12's game against the Philadelphia Eagles with a hip injury.
Clowney met with a specialist on Friday to look at his hip/core muscle injury and he will not be ready in time for Week 12. This is a huge break for the Eagles, who are dealing with a plethora of injuries to their skill position core.
Our models project the Seattle D/ST for 7.1 FanDuel points in Week 12. They are priced at $4,100.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Russell Wilson unable to do it all for Seahawks in Lambeau January 13th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett has 136 yards, touchdown on 9 catches in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch scores twice in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch 'ready to handle more of a workload,' Seahawks say January 6th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett provides 62 yards as Seahawks advance January 6th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch hits paydirt in Seahawks' victory January 6th, 2020