Rapoport: 49ers' Emmanuel Sanders (ribs) likely to play in Week 12
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders will likely play on Sunday in the team's Week 12 game against the Green Bay Packers, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Sanders was able to return to practice - albeit on a limited basis - late in the week, and it seems as though he'll be able to play on Sunday against the Packers. With Deebo Samuel and George Kittle expected to play through injuries, the 49ers could have a full arsenal at their disposal.
Our models currently project Sanders for 3.7 catches, 47.2 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 8.4 FanDuel points.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford expected to play 15-20 snaps Saturday January 11th, 2020
- San Francisco's Kwon Alexander (pectoral) activated off Injured Reserve on Friday January 10th, 2020