Tom Brady (elbow) expected to play Sunday for New England
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady (right elbow, questionable) is expected to play Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports.
Brady was listed as questionable but Rapoport said this was "more managing the elbow and taking care of it than anything."
Our models project Brady to score 17.2 points on Sunday.
- Allen Lazard "getting an opportunity" to be Packers WR1 July 3rd, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Cade Otton 'best option' for Buccaneers No. 1 tight end June 27th, 2022
- Buccaneers' Russell Gage expected to step in as No. 2 WR June 24th, 2022
- Auman: 'Wouldn't be surprised' if Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (knee) opens season on PUP list June 24th, 2022
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski announces second retirement June 22nd, 2022
- Free agent Antonio Brown unlikely to return for 2022 season May 29th, 2022
- Chris Godwin signs three-year deal with Buccaneers March 17th, 2022