Titans 'hopeful' Delanie Walker (ankle) plays Sunday
Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Vrabel said the team is hopeful tight end Delanie Walker (ankle) will play Week 12 against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday.
Walker returned to practice this week for the first time since Week 7, but he still hasn't received the green light for Sunday. "He’s better than he was but still being monitored," Vrabel said. Jonnu Smith has averaged 53.3 yards over the last three games in place of Walker.
Walker is averaging 7.3 FanDuel points per game. The Jags are 14th in FanDuel points allowed per game to tight ends (9.3) and 8th in receiving yards allowed per game (240.8).
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) undergoing MRI on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Rodger Saffold (ankle) not listed on Titans' Wild Card injury report against Baltimore January 8th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee/hand) available for Wild Card clash with Ravens January 8th, 2021
- Tennessee's Rodger Saffold (ankle) absent on Thursday January 7th, 2021
- Tennessee's Jonnu Smith (knee) absent on Thursday December 24th, 2020
- Tennessee's Corey Davis flames Lions for 110 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 15 December 21st, 2020
- Titans' Derrick Henry accumulates 152 yards and 1 score in Week 15's win over Lions December 21st, 2020