Evan Engram (foot) ruled out again for Giants on Sunday
New York Giants tight end Evan Engram (foot) is out for Week 12 against the Chicago Bears on Sunday.
Engram hasn't played since Week 9. Rhett Ellison (concussion) has also been ruled out. Kaden Smith and Scott Simonson are the tight ends that the Giants have to choose from for Sunday's contest.
Engram is averaging 10.9 FanDuel points per game. He has 44 catches on 68 targets for 467 yards (10.3 per catch) and 3 touchdowns. The Bears are in the bottom-10 of the league in FanDuel points allowed per game to tight ends (11.0).
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Daniel Jones throws for 301 yards in Giants' loss in Week 17 December 30th, 2019
- Giants reportedly fire Pat Shurmur after 2 seasons December 30th, 2019
- Giants' Rhett Ellison (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Sterling Shepard scores for Giants, records 76 yards in win December 23rd, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones throws 5 touchdowns in Week 16's overtime win over Washington December 22nd, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley accounts for 279 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019