Rapoport: James Conner (shoulder) ruled out for Steelers Week 12
Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Conner (shoulder) won't play Week 12 against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Conner was held out of practice all week after re-injuring his shoulder in last Thursday's loss to the Cleveland Browns. Jaylen Samuels will take over as the Steelers' lead back, with Benny Snell and Trey Edmunds mixing in behind him. The Bengals are giving up a league-high 167.0 rushing yards per game.
Conner is averaging 14.0 FanDuel points in eight games. He has 390 rushing yards (3.8 per carry), 242 receiving yards, 30 catches (33 targets), and 6 touchdowns.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray looking to run less this season June 10th, 2021
- Austin Dean starting for Cardinals Sunday afternoon April 11th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) returns to Week 17's clash with Rams January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) questionable to return in Week 17, Chris Streveler now under center January 3rd, 2021