Rapoport: James Conner (shoulder) ruled out for Steelers Week 12
Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Conner (shoulder) won't play Week 12 against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Conner was held out of practice all week after re-injuring his shoulder in last Thursday's loss to the Cleveland Browns. Jaylen Samuels will take over as the Steelers' lead back, with Benny Snell and Trey Edmunds mixing in behind him. The Bengals are giving up a league-high 167.0 rushing yards per game.
Conner is averaging 14.0 FanDuel points in eight games. He has 390 rushing yards (3.8 per carry), 242 receiving yards, 30 catches (33 targets), and 6 touchdowns.
- Packers guard Lane Taylor agrees to pay cut May 31st, 2020
- Broncos tight end Jake Butt finally healthy May 31st, 2020
- Silver: 49ers and George Kittle 'remain far apart' on potential extension May 30th, 2020
- Texans, Zach Fulton agree to restructured contract May 29th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford had "relatively minor" knee surgery during offseason May 29th, 2020
- Chiefs, Chris Jones reportedly not close on long-term contract May 28th, 2020
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson injured groin in Week 2 May 27th, 2020
- Ben Roethlisberger throws passes to fellow Steelers May 18th, 2020
- James Conner to resume Steelers' 'featured runner' role May 15th, 2020
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (ankle surgery) moving pain-free May 15th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of 2020 regular season May 9th, 2020
- Bouchette: Steelers 'likely to cut back' on James Conner's 2020 workload May 2nd, 2020