Colts' Eric Ebron (ankle) active on Thursday Night Football in Week 12
Indianapolis Colts tight end Eric Ebron will play on Thursday night in the team's Week 12 game against the Houston Texans.
Ebron was questionable entering game day, though he fully participated in Wednesday's practice - a great sign as to his potential availability. He'll be out there alongside Jack Doyle at tight end, and the duo will hope to take advantage of the Texans' linebacking corps.
Our models project Ebron for 2.7 catches, 26.6 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 5.4 FanDuel points.
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Bears' Roquan Smith (pectoral) won't return Thursday in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (ankle) out for Cowboys in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Juju Smith-Schuster (knee) still out for Pittsburgh on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (ankle) appears on Ravens' injury report December 5th, 2019
- Dalvin Cook to be 'close to 100 percent' for Vikings December 5th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) could be done for Colts this season December 5th, 2019
- Marlon Mack (hand) returns to Colts practice December 4th, 2019
- Colts hopeful that T.Y. Hilton (calf) plays again this year December 2nd, 2019
- Colts' Parris Campbell (hand) inactive for Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Rapoport: Colts not expected to activate Devin Funchess (collarbone) from IR December 1st, 2019