George Kittle (knee) expected to return for 49ers Week 12
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle (knee) is expected to play Week 12 against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday night, per Matt Maiocco of NBC Sports Bay Area.
Kittle was officially listed as limited on Thursday's injury report. Ditto for Deebo Samuel (shoulder) and Emmanuel Sanders (ribs). Maiocco is of the belief that all three will be active for Sunday night's NFC showdown.
Week 12 is a potential smash spot for Kittle against a Packers team that is giving up the fourth-most FanDuel points per game to tight ends this season (11.9). He's averaging 11.4 FP per game.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford expected to play 15-20 snaps Saturday January 11th, 2020
- San Francisco's Kwon Alexander (pectoral) activated off Injured Reserve on Friday January 10th, 2020