Eric Ebron (ankle) listed as full Wednesday, questionable for Colts Thursday
Indianapolis Colts tight end Eric Ebron (ankle) is questionable for Week 12 against the Houston Texans on Thursday night.
Ebron is expected to play after being listed as a full participant on Wednesday's practice estimate following two consecutive DNPs. That puts a cap on Jack Doyle's Week 12 outlook.
numberFire's models project Ebron for 5.1 FanDuel points on Thursday, at a cost of $5,300. He's the TE20 in our Week 12 fantasy rankings.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019