Eric Ebron (ankle) earns another DNP from Colts
Indianapolis Colts tight end Eric Ebron (ankle) was listed as a DNP again on Tuesday's injury report for Week 12 against the Houston Texans on Thursday.
Ebron has registered consecutive DNPs on a short week, indicating he may not be able to suit up for Thursday's contest. That would mean more snaps for Jack Doyle. Ebron has 27 catches for 331 yards and 3 touchdowns on 47 targets.
Ebron is averaging 6.5 FanDuel points per game this season. The Texans are allowing the 11th-fewest FanDuel points per game to tight ends this season (9.1).
- Miles Sanders heads to Philadelphia's locker room in the third quarter on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (foot) will not return on Monday December 9th, 2019
- Jameis Winston (thumb) expected to play again for Buccaneers this season December 9th, 2019
- Gunn: Philadelphia's Nelson Agholor (knee) out for Monday night's matchup against Giants December 9th, 2019
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) ruled out for Eagles Monday night December 9th, 2019
- Rashaad Penny (knee) officially done for Seahawks this season December 9th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) still week-to-week for Colts December 9th, 2019
- Indianapolis' Adam Vinatieri (knee) ruled out for Week 14's game against Tampa Bay December 6th, 2019
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (calf) remains sidelined in Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) could be done for Colts this season December 5th, 2019
- Marlon Mack (hand) returns to Colts practice December 4th, 2019