Amari Cooper (knee) expected to play for Cowboys against Patriots
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Amari Cooper (knee) is expected to play in Week 12 against the New England Patriots on Sunday, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said.
Cooper was held to 38 yards on 3 catches and just a 55.4 percent snap rate while laboring through a knee injury in Week 11. He will continue to tough it out for Sunday's matchup with the New England Patriots. Randall Cobb could see an expanded role after clearing 100 yards in back-to-back games.
Cooper is the WR7 in numberFire's Week 12 fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 14.1 FanDuel points, at a cost of $7,700.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- Jared Cook (concussion) practices on limited basis for Saints December 12th, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley struggling with return from ankle injury December 12th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) still expected to return for Steelers on Sunday December 12th, 2019
- Cowboys waive kicker Brett Maher December 9th, 2019
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott suffered hand and finger injuries in Week 14 loss to Bears December 6th, 2019
- Ezekiel Elliott scores 2 touchdowns in Cowboys' loss December 6th, 2019
- Dak Prescott throws for 334 yards, touchdown in Cowboys' loss December 6th, 2019
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (ankle) out for Cowboys in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Amari Cooper (knee) practicing in full for Cowboys December 2nd, 2019