Philip Rivers flips 4 picks in Chargers loss
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers completed 28-of-52 passes for 353 yards, 1 touchdown, and 4 interceptions in a 24-17, Week 11 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs on Monday night in Mexico City.
Rivers also converted a two-point conversion. The yards are a season-high, but the veteran has now racked up 8 turnovers over the last two games. His final interception was in the end zone with 18 seconds left, putting the Chargers at 4-7 heading into their bye week. They will visit the Denver Broncos in Week 13.
Rivers scored 16.1 FanDuel points on Monday. He's completed 64.4 percent of his passes for 3,169 yards (7.6 per attempt), 15 touchdowns, and 14 interceptions in 11 games this season.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott suffered hand and finger injuries in Week 14 loss to Bears December 6th, 2019
- Giants' Golden Tate clears concussion protocol before Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) out for Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs (shoulder) questionable for Week 14's matchup against Tennessee December 6th, 2019
- San Francisco's Dee Ford (hamstring) available for Week 14's game against Saints December 6th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Arizona December 6th, 2019
- Chargers' Hunter Henry held to 10 yards on just 3 targets Sunday December 2nd, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James (foot) available for Week 13's game against Denver December 1st, 2019
- Rapoport: Chargers' Philip Rivers could be benched for Tyrod Taylor December 1st, 2019
- Chargers activate safety Adrian Phillips off IR November 30th, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James on track to return Sunday November 30th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams (knee) not listed on final Week 13 injury report November 29th, 2019