Brandin Cooks (concussion) expected to return for Rams Week 12
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Brandin Cooks (concussion) is expected to play Week 12 against the Baltimore Ravens on Monday night, per head coach Sean McVay.
Cooks sat out the last two games with a concussion. If he and Robert Woods (personal) both return Monday night, Josh Reynolds will revert to fourth on the depth chart. Cooks is on pace for career-lows in catches, yards, and touchdowns this season.
numberFire's models project Cooks for 10.1 FanDuel points in Week 12. He costs $6,400 and is the WR23 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- Jared Cook (concussion) practices on limited basis for Saints December 12th, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley struggling with return from ankle injury December 12th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) still expected to return for Steelers on Sunday December 12th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) not practicing on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Jared Goff throws for 293 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday night in Rams' win December 9th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) out for Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Rams' Jared Goff accounts for 424 yards and 2 scores in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods accumulates 13 receptions for 172 yards in Week 13's blowout win over Arizona December 1st, 2019