Matthew Stafford (back) still week-to-week for Lions
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford (back) remains week-to-week, head coach Matt Patricia said.
Stafford missed the past two games and could reportedly be out until mid-December. Jeff Driskel will continue to start at quarterback while Stafford is sidelined. The Lions will play the Washington Redskins on the road in Week 12.
Stafford has completed 64.3 percent of his passes for 2,499 yards (8.6 per attempt), 19 touchdowns, and 5 interceptions in eight games this season. He's averaging 21.4 FanDuel points per game.
- Atlanta's Calvin Ridley (abdominal) ruled out for remainder of Week 14's game against Carolina December 8th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston (hand) questionable to return in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Dolphins' Albert Wilson (head) questionable to return in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (knee) will not return in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Update: Dolphins' Albert Wilson (concussion) won't return in Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Update: Jets' Ryan Griffin (ankle) out for rest of Week 14 December 8th, 2019
- Lions' Matthew Stafford says back healing 'as it should' December 5th, 2019
- Kerryon Johnson (knee, IR) returns to Lions practice December 4th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) remains week-to-week for Lions December 2nd, 2019
- T.J. Hockenson done for Lions in 2019 due to ankle injury December 2nd, 2019
- Lions send Jeff Driskel to IR, sign QB Kyle Sloter November 30th, 2019
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson (shoulder) active for Week 13's matchup against Chicago November 28th, 2019