Todd Gurley totals 133 yards on 28 touches in Rams victory
Los Angeles Rams running back Todd Gurley rushed 25 times for 97 yards and 1 touchdown and caught 3 passes for 36 yards in a 17-7, Week 11 win over the Chicago Bears on Sunday night.
Gurley handled more touches against the Bears than in the previous two games combined (22) and any other contest this season. His previous high was 19 touches (Week 7). It resulted in a new season-high in scrimmage yards and matched his season-best on the ground (Week 1). Gurley proved he can still be relied on as a workhorse, so perhaps the Rams have been preserving their star back for a postseason push. The Baltimore Ravens will visit the Rams on Monday night in Week 12.
Gurley scored 18.8 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has 525 rushing yards (4.1 per carry), 117 receiving yards, 18 catches (31 targets), and 8 touchdowns in nine games this season.
- Texans' Will Fuller (hamstring) 'feeling good' December 12th, 2019
- Jets' Demaryius Thomas (hamstring, knee) out for Week 15 December 12th, 2019
- Mark Andrews (knee) officially active for Ravens against Jets December 12th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) 'looks great' Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (hip, foot) returns to practice Thursday December 12th, 2019
- Damien Williams (ribs) still limited for Kansas City December 12th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) not practicing on Wednesday December 11th, 2019
- Jared Goff throws for 293 yards, 2 touchdowns Sunday night in Rams' win December 9th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) out for Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Rams' Jared Goff accounts for 424 yards and 2 scores in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods accumulates 13 receptions for 172 yards in Week 13's blowout win over Arizona December 1st, 2019