Tevin Coleman contained to 14 yards for 49ers on 12 carries
San Francisco 49ers running back Tevin Coleman rushed 12 times for 14 yards and caught 3 passes (4 targets) for 48 yards in a 36-26, Week 11 win over the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday.
Coleman salvaged things somewhat through the air but was held to a season-low on the ground. He's now rushed for fewer than 2.0 yards per carry in two of the last three games and has totaled just 77 rushing yards in that span. Even with Matt Breida (ankle) sidelined, Coleman still split touches with Raheem Mostert (8), Kyle Juszczyk (7), and Jeff Wilson (1). The 49ers will host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday night in Week 12.
Coleman scored 7.7 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has 409 rushing yards (3.9 per carry), 154 receiving yards, 17 catches (22 targets), and 6 touchdowns in eight games.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott suffered hand and finger injuries in Week 14 loss to Bears December 6th, 2019
- Giants' Golden Tate clears concussion protocol before Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) out for Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs (shoulder) questionable for Week 14's matchup against Tennessee December 6th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) will not play in Week 14's matchup against Arizona December 6th, 2019
- Indianapolis' Adam Vinatieri (knee) ruled out for Week 14's game against Tampa Bay December 6th, 2019
- San Francisco's Dee Ford (hamstring) available for Week 14's game against Saints December 6th, 2019
- San Francisco's Matt Breida (ankle) participates in Wednesday's practice December 4th, 2019
- Matt Breida (ankle) may return for 49ers Week 14 December 2nd, 2019
- Jimmy Garoppolo throws for 179 yards, 1 touchdown in 49ers' loss Sunday December 2nd, 2019
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accounts for 154 scrimmage yards in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Update: 49ers' Matt Breida (ankle) will not play in Week 13, per Schefter December 1st, 2019