San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo flames Arizona for 424 yards and 4 scores in Week 11
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo produced 34 completions for 424 yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's 36-26 victory over the Arizona Cardinals.
For the second time this season, Garoppolo threw 4 touchdowns against a leaky Arizona defense. In his first full season starting, the 49ers' signal caller has displayed some potential, averaging 1.8 touchdown passes per game.
In Week 11's win over the Cardinals, Garoppolo scored 31.6 FanDuel points. For the season, the 28-year old quarterback has produced 218 completions for 2,478 yards and 18 touchdowns.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford expected to play 15-20 snaps Saturday January 11th, 2020
- San Francisco's Kwon Alexander (pectoral) activated off Injured Reserve on Friday January 10th, 2020