Minnesota's Stefon Diggs accumulates 121 yards in Week 11's comeback victory over Denver
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Stefon Diggs produced 5 receptions for 121 yards and one touchdown in Week 11's victory over the Denver Broncos.
After a pair of quiet games, Diggs played a huge role in Minnesota's comeback win with an explosive 54-yard touchdown in the second half. Through 11 weeks, the Vikings' star receiver has produced five games with 100 or more receiving yards after recording four last season.
In Week 11's win over the Broncos, Diggs scored 20.6 FanDuel points. For the season, the 25-year old has hauled in 46 receptions for 880 yards and 5 touchdowns.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Minnesota's Adam Thielen (ankle) active for Saturday's playoff matchup against 49ers January 11th, 2020
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (ankle) staying 'off his feet' until Saturday January 10th, 2020
- Adam Thielen (ankle) questionable for Vikings on Saturday January 9th, 2020
- Stefon Diggs (illness) returns to practice Thursday for Minnesota January 9th, 2020
- Adam Thielen (ankle) not practicing for Minnesota Thursday January 9th, 2020
- Vikings' Adam Thielen reportedly needed stitches for 'bad cut' on ankle January 9th, 2020