Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) diagnosed with a fracture, ruled out for Week 12
Indianapolis Colts running back Marlon Mack has been ruled out of Week 12's game against the Houston Texans with a hand injury.
Mack was forced from Week 11's game early with a hand injury that has since been diagnosed as a fracture. A timetable for his return is unknown at this time but he will miss at least Week 12. With primary back up Jordan Wilkins sidelined with an ankle injury, Jonathan Williams would likely see the majority of work in the Colts' backfield while Mack is out.
Mack finished Week 11's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars with 14 carries for 109 yards and 1 touchdown.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019