Rapoport: Cardinals starting Kenyan Drake over David Johnson in Week 11
Arizona Cardinals running back Kenyan Drake is starting at running back on Sunday in the team's Week 11 game against the San Francisco 49ers, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Drake was getting first-team snaps on offense this week, so it's not especially surprising. Still, the demotion of David Johnson has been an intriguing storyline. Whether the ankle injury is still an issue or not, Johnson has seemed a step slower in recent weeks, which has apparently led to Drake getting the starting nod.
Our models project Drake for 47.1 rushing yards, 29.9 receiving yards, 0.3 total touchdowns and 11.4 FanDuel points.
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) misses practice again Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Bears' Roquan Smith (pectoral) won't return Thursday in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (ankle) out for Cowboys in Week 14 December 5th, 2019
- Juju Smith-Schuster (knee) still out for Pittsburgh on Thursday December 5th, 2019
- Marquise Brown (ankle) appears on Ravens' injury report December 5th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- Schefter: Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) to start in Week 13 December 1st, 2019
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (hamstring) not listed on Week 13's final injury report November 29th, 2019
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (hamstring) questionable for Week 13 November 29th, 2019
- Chase Edmonds (hamstring) expected to return for Cardinals in Week 13 November 25th, 2019
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hamstring) returns to practice Monday November 25th, 2019
- David Johnson logs 5 snaps, 0 touches in Cardinals loss November 18th, 2019